Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, its been some time since I have sat down to jot a few things that are going on in our lives. Why? I am not really sure why I did not stop to "journal" before now. Maybe its I could not find a spare minute or two to formulate my thoughts, maybe I could not stand to work about if my grammar was correct, or maybe I could not think of anything witty to share with you or who knows why.....

Any way on to the update, we had such a busy fall and winter I don't know where to begin! Between back to school, harvest time, making as much jam as I could fit in my days and nights, and trying to fill in some family memories in between all of this - things were crazy! My favorite time of the year is fall and it seems that in a blink of an eye fall had come and gone. We packed our weeks full of festivals and craft shows and met some great people along the way!

Then before we knew it, the holidays were knocking on our door. Again, we filled our days with shows.

Now, it seems, I can finally take a needed breath. In fact, I have slept in all weekend and enjoyed extra time in my jammies playing with the boys with all their new toys.

January and February will be a nice reprieve and a slow time for us were I will be filling my time scheduling our upcoming show/market dates, coming up with new flavor ideas, and improving our web site. New things are soon to come.

Thank you to each of our new (and old) customers who have believed in our cottage business and have supported us along the way. We hope to have new items for you to fall in love with in the coming year!

Wishing you all the best for 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I'll gladly be a taste tester for your new flavors...I have a few cupcake orders in the works...I'll let you know if they require jam.

    Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete